Join EASIJ.COM (ISSN:) International Team of Reviewers
You’re welcome to join with us as a Reviewer and can get benefits.
EASIJ welcomes proficient academicians to join us as Reviewers. Being a reviewer is a matter of prestige and personal attainment. EASIJ follows a strict set of guidelines while accepting the applicant as a reviewer. The minimum sets of qualifications for being a reviewer of EASIJ journals are listed below:
- Should be a Ph.D. degree holder from a recognized international university.
- Should have a minimum of 10 years of experience who doesn’t have a Ph.D. degree.
- Should be an author with a minimum of 5 publications in reputed journals.
- Should be an EASIJ journal author with at least a single EASIJ publication.
- Should be a researcher on non-academic arena if s/he holds 3 publications in journals or written book(s) by him with M.Phil. or Any Advanced Degree(s).
Benefits of IJARBAS Reviewers
- Receive a Discount voucher code/Special Discount entitling you to a reduction in the article processing charge (APC) of a future submission to any EASIJ journal. Vouchers issued to specific individuals are not transferable and must be mentioned during the submission procedure. Please note reviewer vouchers must be applied before acceptance. Vouchers can no longer be applied once an APC invoice has been issued.
- Receive a personalized reviewer certificate.
- Are included in the journal’s annual acknowledgment of reviewers.
Procedure for Joining as Reviewer
Applicants need to submit their CV, Photograph and expression of interest to the EASIJ journal editor. The managing editor of the EASIJ journal will contact you for further information if needed. Please submit your details to email@example.com
Review Form – EASIJ.COM International Journal